System specification content inspection content
1. During the transportation and storage of the fire extinguisher, avoid placing it upside down, rain, sun exposure, strong radiation and contact with corrosive substances.
2. The storage environment temperature of the fire extinguisher should be in the range of -10-45℃.
3. The place where the fire extinguisher is placed should be kept dry and ventilated to prevent the cylinder from being corroded by moisture. Sun exposure and strong radiant heat should be avoided, so as not to affect the normal use of the fire extinguisher.
4. The fire extinguisher shall be inspected regularly according to the requirements and inspection period specified by the manufacturer. Inspection content of fire extinguisher:
The outer surface of the fire extinguisher pressure gauge must not have defects such as deformation or damage, otherwise the pressure gauge should be replaced;
Whether the pointer of the pressure gauge is in the green zone (the green zone is the design working pressure value), otherwise it should be filled with driving gas;
Whether the fire extinguisher nozzle has defects such as deformation, cracking, damage, etc., otherwise it should be replaced;
The metal parts such as the handle and valve body of the fire extinguisher must not have serious damage, deformation, rust and other defects that affect the use, otherwise they must be replaced;
If the cylinder body is severely deformed, the cylinder body is severely rusted (the paint is peeled off in a large area, and the rusted area is greater than or equal to one-third of the total area of the cylinder body), or the connection parts and the bottom of the cylinder are seriously rusted must be scrapped;
The rubber and plastic parts of the fire extinguisher must not be deformed, discolored, aged or broken, otherwise they must be replaced;
Hand-held carbon dioxide fire extinguishers must use pressure-handle valves;
For fire extinguishers with a fire extinguishing dose greater than or equal to 4kg, the gap spray mechanism should be replaced or the spray gun should be added. Those that cannot be replaced shall be scrapped;
Unreasonable structures (such as dry powder fire extinguishers with flat bottom cylinders, external gas cylinders, and air intake pipes that enter the inside of the barrel from the barrel) must be scrapped;
Simple fire extinguishers shall not be refilled for maintenance. Simple fire extinguisher refers to a storage pressure fire extinguisher with a filling volume of less than 1kg and which can be opened by one finger and cannot be refilled for use.
Take one fire extinguisher from the same batch of fire extinguishers for fire extinguishing performance test. ABC (ammonium phosphate) dry powder is usually light yellow, and the sprayed powder is fine and free of impurities. After the sprayed powder is fully heated, there will be less residue;
5. Once the fire extinguisher is turned on, it must be refilled according to the regulations even if there is not much spray. The refilling should be carried out by the professional maintenance department in accordance with the requirements and methods specified by the manufacturer. The type, weight and drive of the fire extinguishing agent must not be changed randomly. gas pressure.
6. If the fire extinguisher is found to have problems after functional inspection, it must be repaired by a qualified repair unit, replaced damaged parts, cylinders for hydraulic test, and refilled with fire extinguishing agent and driving gas. The maintenance unit must strictly implement the fire extinguisher scrapping system. The fire extinguisher shall be subjected to a hydraulic test on its main pressure-bearing parts, such as the head and barrel, every five years and before each refilling, and only those qualified can continue to use it. After the test, it should be dried in time, and the inner wall should be inspected, and there should be no obvious rust. If the water pressure test is unqualified, welding and other methods are not allowed to repair and use.
7. Fire extinguishers repaired by the maintenance department should have a mark approved by the fire supervision department, and be marked with the name of the maintenance organization and the maintenance date.
8. Regardless of whether the fire extinguisher has been used or not, it shall be counted from the production date (each fire extinguisher has a production date on the barrel), and must be sent to the maintenance unit for repair after reaching the prescribed maintenance period. Discarded, the fire extinguisher whose cylinder body fails the hydraulic pressure test during repair must also be discarded.
9. The management office must strengthen the daily management and maintenance of fire extinguishers. It is necessary to establish a "fire extinguisher account", register the type, the number of configurations, the setting position and the person responsible for maintenance and management; clearly define the responsibility of the person responsible for maintenance and management.
10. The management office shall inspect the maintenance of fire extinguishers at least once a quarter. The inspection contents include: the implementation of the maintenance responsibilities of the responsible person, whether the pressure value of the fire extinguisher is within the normal pressure range, whether the insurance pin and lead seal are intact, and the fire extinguisher cannot be used for it. The fire extinguisher box should not be locked to avoid sunlight exposure and strong radiant heat, whether the fire extinguisher is within its validity period, etc., and the effective status of the fire extinguisher should be checked as a "fire extinguisher inspection record" and archived for convenience. Verify.