1. Superfine dry powder fire extinguishing system, the storage device should be dry powder storage container, container valve, safety pressure relief device, driving gas cylinder, bottle head valve, header, pressure reducing valve, pressure alarm and control device, etc. And should meet the following requirements: 1. The dry powder storage container should meet the current national standard "Pressure Vessel Safety Technical Supervision Regulations; the driving gas storage bottle and its filling coefficient should comply with the current national standard "Gas Cylinder Safety Supervision Regulations".
2. The working pressure and rated discharge of the safety relief device should comply with the current national standard "General technical conditions for dry powder fire extinguishing systems and components" GB16668".
3. The design pressure of the dry powder storage container can reach 1.6MPa or 2.5MPa. The load factor of the dry powder fire extinguishing agent should not exceed 0.85, and the pressurization time should not exceed 30s.
4. The dry powder storage container should meet the driving gas coefficient, the required capacity for dry powder storage, the dry powder delivery rate and the pressure at the outlet of the output container valve.
2. The driving gas should be an inert gas and nitrogen should be used; the water content of carbon dioxide should not exceed 0.015% (m/m), and the water content of other gases should not exceed 0.006% (m/m); the driving pressure should not be greater than dry powder The maximum working pressure of the storage container may cause a safety accident.
3. The storage device of the dry powder fire extinguishing system should be arranged to facilitate inspection and maintenance, and should be protected from direct sunlight. The ambient temperature should be -20°C~50°C.
4. The storage device of the dry powder fire extinguishing system should be located in a dedicated storage equipment room. The settings between dedicated storage devices should meet the following requirements:
1. The protected area should be close to the protected area, and the exit should point to the outdoors or evacuation routes.
2. The fire resistance rating should not be lower than Class II.
3. It should be kept dry and well ventilated, and emergency lighting should be provided.
5. When moisture-proof, anti-freeze, fire-proof and other measures are adopted, the storage device of the local application fire extinguishing system can be installed in a fixed safety fence.