Gas fire extinguishing systems require regular maintenance and maintenance, and there are many problems with maintenance and maintenance.
1. Maintain and protect the partitioned environment:
(1) Check whether the necessary passages in the protection zone are unblocked; various alarm signals and safety signs should be clean, complete and eye-catching; lighting and accident lighting should be intact.
(2) Check the smoke and temperature sensor. The outer surface of the detector should be clean, free of dust and environmental pollution (such as slight dust, paint, etc.) to ensure its sensitivity; check that the nozzle hole should not be blocked.
2. Maintenance of fire extinguishing agent storage container:
Weigh the fire extinguishing agent storage container or check the storage pressure every year. If it is below the allowable limit position, it must be refilled or replaced.
3. Maintenance of fire control panel:
(1) Check the reliability of the power supply and indicator lights;
(2) Whether the fire control panel test starts to be normal.
4. System maintenance:
(1) Check whether the connecting wires of the solenoid valve and the control valve are intact, and whether the terminals are loose or fall off.
(2) Remove the solenoid valve from the starting cylinder and check whether it is flexible.
(3) Remove the connection between the alarm and control system and the actuator, and use the simulation test method to check the sensitivity and operational reliability of the automatic control, alarm and delay functions.
(4) Check the flexible and reliable opening mechanism of the storage container.
(5) Check the safety devices of the fire extinguisher storage container valve and start container valve and the vent of the pipeline safety valve.
(6) Check whether all gas cylinders are corroded and electroplated.
(7) Visually inspect all hoses in the system. If any defects are found, replace or pressurize the hose.
(8) Remove the check valve from the system and check its tightness and flexibility.
(9) Check whether the opening action of all selector valves is flexible and reliable by pneumatic and manual methods.