The principle of this fire extinguishing method is to spray the fire extinguishing agent directly on the burning object to reduce the temperature of combustion below the ignition point and stop the combustion. Or spray the fire extinguishing agent on the material near the fire source, so that it will not form a new fire point due to the heat radiation of the flame. The cooling fire extinguishing method is one of the main methods of fire extinguishing, and water and carbon dioxide are commonly used as fire extinguishing agents to cool down and extinguish the fire. The fire extinguishing agent does not participate in the chemical reaction in the combustion process during the fire extinguishing process. This method is a physical fire extinguishing method.
The isolation fire extinguishing method is to isolate or remove the burning material from the surrounding unburned combustible material, interrupt the supply of combustible material, and stop the combustion due to lack of combustible material. The specific methods are:
1. Remove combustible, combustible, explosive and combustion-supporting materials near the fire source;
2. Close the valves of combustible gas and liquid pipelines to reduce and prevent combustible substances from entering the combustion zone;
3. Try to block the scattered flammable and combustible liquids;
4. Demolition of flammable buildings adjacent to the fire source to form a space zone to prevent the spread of fire.
The suffocation fire extinguishing method is a fire extinguishing method that prevents the air from flowing into the combustion zone or uses the incombustible zone or dilutes the air with incombustible substances, so that the burning substance does not get enough oxygen and extinguishes. The specific method is:
1. Cover the burning material with incombustible or non-combustible substances such as sand, cement, wet sack, wet quilt;
2. Spraying water spray, dry powder, foam and other fire extinguishing agents to cover the burning material;
3. Fill containers and equipment in fire with water vapor, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and other inert gases;
4. Airtight fire buildings, equipment and holes;
5. Spray non-combustible gas or non-combustible liquid (such as carbon dioxide, nitrogen, carbon tetrachloride, etc.) into the combustion area or on the combustion material
Zhejiang Winner Fire Fighting Equipment Co., Ltd. was founded in 1994, has more than 1,000 sets of production and testing equipment. As a famous China Fire Extinguisher Manufacturers and Fire Extinguisher factory, the company is engaged in research, development, manufacture and sales of fire-fighting equipment and security equipment, and built a fire-fighting test room of the National Fire-fighting Inspection Center. It is one of the largest manufacturers in China to obtain product certification. The products include: Carbon dioxide fire extinguisher, dry powder fire extinguisher, water-based fire extinguisher, seamless steel cylinder, seamless aluminum alloy cylinder, high pressure cylinder for the on-board storage of compressed natural gas(CNG), cylinder valve, extinguisher valve, wholesale Fire Extinguisher and so on. With the enterprise principle "create value for customers to gain its own development and interests", Winner Fire is struggling all the way to become a standardized, internationalized and lasting enterprise.