(1) Dry powder fire extinguisher
Scope of application: Sodium bicarbonate dry powder fire extinguishers are suitable for initial fires of flammable, combustible liquids, gases and live equipment; ammonium phosphate dry powder fire extinguishers can be used for the above-mentioned types of fires and can also extinguish initial fires of solid materials. But none of them can put out a metal burning fire.
How to use: When extinguishing a fire, you can quickly go to the fire with a hand-held or shoulder-carried fire extinguisher. Put down the fire extinguisher about 5 meters away from the burning place. If you are outdoors, you should choose to spray in the upwind direction.
1. If the dry powder fire extinguisher used is an external pressure storage type, the operator should hold the spray gun firmly in one hand and lift the opening lifting ring on the gas cylinder with the other hand. If the opening of the gas cylinder is hand-wheeled, unscrew it counterclockwise and rotate it to the highest position, then lift the fire extinguisher. When the dry powder is sprayed out, quickly aim at the root of the flame and shoot.
2. If the dry powder fire extinguisher used is a built-in gas tank or a pressure storage type, the operator should first pull out the safety pin on the opening handle, and then hold the nozzle at the front end of the spray hose, and open it with the other hand Press the handle down and turn on the fire extinguisher to extinguish the fire. When using a fire extinguisher with a spray hose or a stored pressure fire extinguisher, always press down the handle with one hand and cannot let go, otherwise the spray will be interrupted.
(2) Foam fire extinguisher
Scope of application: It is suitable for fighting general class B fires, such as oil products, grease, etc., and can also be applied to class A fires, but can not fight water-soluble flammable and flammable liquid fires in class B fires, such as alcohol, ester, etc. Ether, ketone and other substance fires; also can not put out live equipment and class C and D fires.
1. Hand-held method of use: You can carry the lifting ring on the upper part of the barrel to quickly go to the fire scene. At this time, care should be taken not to tilt the fire extinguisher excessively, nor to hold it horizontally or upside down, so as to prevent the two agents from mixing and spraying out in advance. When the distance from the ignition point is about 10 meters, the cylinder can be turned upside down, holding the lifting ring tightly with one hand, and holding the bottom ring of the cylinder with the other hand, aiming the jet at the burning material.
2. Cart-style usage: When using, two people are required to operate. First push and pull the fire extinguisher quickly to the fire site, and stop at a distance of about 10 meters from the fire point. After one person releases the spray hose, hold the spray gun firmly with both hands and aim at the burning The other is to turn the handwheel counterclockwise to raise the screw to the highest position to open the cap, then tilt the cylinder backwards, make the lever touch the ground, and rotate the valve handle 90 degrees to spray Foam to extinguish the fire. If the valve is installed at the spray gun, the person responsible for operating the spray gun opens the valve.
(3) Carbon dioxide fire extinguisher
Scope of application: Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers are mainly used to extinguish the initial fires of valuable equipment, archives, instruments, electrical equipment below 600 volts, and oil.
How to use: When extinguishing a fire, just lift or carry the fire extinguisher to the fire site. At about 5 meters away from the burning material, pull out the safety pin of the fire extinguisher, hold the handle at the root of the horn with one hand, and hold the handle of the opening and closing valve tightly with the other hand . For carbon dioxide fire extinguishers without a spray hose, the horn should be raised 70-90 degrees. When in use, do not directly grasp the outer wall of the loudspeaker or the metal connecting pipe to prevent frostbite.
When extinguishing a fire, when the combustible liquid burns in a flowing state, the user sprays the jet of carbon dioxide fire extinguishing agent from near to far to the flame. If flammable liquid burns in the container, the user should lift the horn. Spray from the upper side of the container into the burning container. However, the carbon dioxide jet cannot directly impact the combustible liquid surface to prevent the combustible liquid from being flushed out of the container to expand the fire and cause difficulty in extinguishing the fire.