Don't play with fire, don't play with electrical equipment.
Do not throw cigarette butts, matches, etc. into the waste paper basket or the combustibles of the heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing system. Don't lie on the bed or sofa.
Before entering the sleep state, you must turn off the power of the device and turn off the fuel switch. If the electrical equipment is not used for a long time, the switch should be turned off.
Do not open fire or store objects in stairwells, public walkways, fires in sheds, storing flammable or explosive materials, and repairing motor vehicles.
For the initial fire, the combustibles near the fire point should be quickly cleaned up, and bedding, water and other simple fire-fighting equipment should be used quickly for control and preservation. Do not rush to open the doors and windows when extinguishing the fire to avoid air convection and accelerate the spread of the fire.
If the escape route is blocked by a fire, move to a balcony or window, use a flashlight, wave your clothes, make a phone call, etc. to send a distress signal, and wait for rescue.
After discovering the fire, quickly dial the fire alarm 119, specify the detailed address, fire location, fire materials, fire size, name and phone number, and send someone to the intersection to meet with the fire truck.
Fire extinguishers are one of the most common fire prevention facilities. Many people may know how to use a fire extinguisher, but the fire extinguisher will fail after a long time.
Suppose there is a fire, use a fire extinguisher to extinguish the fire, but find that the fire extinguisher has failed, the consequences are unimaginable. Therefore, the general public pay more attention to the fire extinguishers placed around them to prevent fire hazards. The fire extinguisher pressure gauge has three parts: red, green and yellow. Check whether it has expired according to the following three points:
1. If the pointer points to the red area, it means that the heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing system in the fire extinguisher is weak and cannot be sprayed out (Note: This means that the fire extinguisher is malfunctioning and should be filled or replaced immediately.
2. If the pointer reaches the green area, it means that the pressure in the fire extinguisher is normal and can be used normally (the green area is the narrowest part of the red, green and yellow areas-part of the area).
3. If the pointer points to the yellow area, it means that the pressure in the fire extinguisher is too high and can be used, but there is a danger of explosion. Like various types of gas cylinders, such as oxygen cylinders, propane cylinders, acetylene cylinders, etc., it is absolutely impossible to be exposed to the sun. Cause the pressure in the cylinder to be too large and explode.
Fire extinguishers should pay attention to the following two points:
1. It cannot be installed too full (that is, the pointer cannot deviate too much from the yellow area).
2. Fire extinguishers should not be exposed to sunlight (especially fire extinguishers on construction sites).